We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with our Partners, ensuring successful implementations of our platform, and driving retention and growth over time.
As the first CSM, you will have a unique opportunity to help craft the function. You will work closely with our sales, product, and engineering teams to ensure a seamless customer experience. Your experience with CEX/DEX, regulatory bodies, banks and non-banks will open up doors for integrations and onboardings. You have proven Customer Success experience in the cross-border payments industry.
Develop and maintain strong relationships with our Partners, ensuring their satisfaction through their customer lifecycle with us
Lead implementations of our platform with Partners, ensuring successful and on time delivery
Manage KPIs and SLAs during the implementation and support process
Proactively identify and address customer needs and concerns, and provide timely and effective solutions
Manage and resolve customer escalations in a timely and effective manner
Develop and implement customer success strategies and best practices to drive retention and upsell opportunities
Help guide the implementation and use of systems and processes, e.g., CRM, support/ticketing, and project management tools
Support the sales team on pre-sale opportunities, lending product and process expertise
Collaborate with our product team to provide customer feedback and suggestions for product improvement
Analyze customer data and trends to identify opportunities for growth and optimization
Serve as a customer advocate and communicate customer feedback to internal teams
Conduct check-ins with clients to ensure continued success
- 3+ years as a Customer Success Manager in the cross-border payments industry, a must
- Hands-on experience working with crypto, crypto-exchanges, partner as well as 3rd party onboarding, and regulatory compliance
- Familiarity with concepts of travel rule, formalities related to corporate onboarding onto CEX’s, liquidity pool requirements, blockchain/network types available etc.Technical aptitude working with the implementation of platforms, business APIs and different testing environments
- Experience with and fluency working with internal systems such as CRM, support/ticketing, and project management tools; ClickUp experience is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify customer needs and provide effective solutions
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced, team- oriented environment.
- Be located in Asia Pacific region
Almond FinTech is a B2B technology company making financial services affordable and accessible to people around the world, regardless of income. Through our multi-blockchain cross-border transfer protocol, we remove financial barriers and deliver transfer and credit scoring tools that empower everyone, everywhere.
With financial institution partnerships across the world, our remote team is growing globally and we’re seeking to add more smart and talented people. This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a team focused on both social impact and a significant market opportunity.
If this job description aligns with your qualifications and career aspirations, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity! Please send your resume, salary range, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Almond is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. We celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees.