We are looking for a strategic but hands-on Partnership Sales Manager to drive revenue growth and build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by engaging and collaborating with them to understand their needs.
The ideal candidate will have relevant industry experience including FinTech, cross-border payments, and knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain; and experience selling to financial organizations such as commercial banks, credit unions, neo or challenger banks, mobile wallets, and community banks. In addition, the right candidate will have a proven track record of successfully achieving revenue targets. This role will report to the VP of Strategy and Partnerships and be aligned with the CMO.
- Develop relationships with large financial institutions with cross-border payment needs, negotiate and close deals
- Create and manage the sales pipeline, from lead generation to closing deals, to achieve revenue targets
- Identify key relationships to drive volume and build a solid ecosystem of cross-border payments solutions leveraging blockchain technology
- Develop and implement sales strategies that align with the company’s overall goals and objectives and help grow the business
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customers, partners, and stakeholders
- Analyze market trends and customer feedback to identify new opportunities for revenue growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and customer success, to ensure alignment and customer satisfaction
- Monitor and report on sales performance, including sales forecasts, sales pipeline metrics, and key performance indicators
- Continuously evaluate and improve sales processes, tools, and systems to optimize performance and scalability
- Identify key lead generation opportunities, prepare, attend and/or represent Almond, follow-up and covert prospects, this may include industry conferences, events, etc.
- Solid track record selling to large global financial institutions with ability to demonstrate successful conversion, launch and activation
- Experience with international transfers/payments is required, strong familiarity with remittances, blockchain and cryptocurrency highly preferred
- Experienced negotiator who is inspired by partnerships and deal-making
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, at least 5 years selling to financial institutions
- Self-starter, and results oriented; experience leading sales process from start to finish
- International sales experience is highly preferred
- Strong communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire teams
- Remote location preference in US or Singapore, with a requirement to be able to support +/- US and/or GMT+8 hours
- Travel may be required
Almond FinTech is a B2B technology company making financial services affordable and accessible to people around the world, regardless of income. Through our multi-blockchain cross-border transfer protocol, we remove financial barriers and deliver transfer and credit scoring tools that empower everyone, everywhere.
With financial institution partnerships across the world, our remote team is growing globally and we’re seeking to add more smart and talented people. This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a team focused on both social impact and a significant market opportunity.
If this job description aligns with your qualifications and career aspirations, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity! Please send your resume, salary range, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Almond is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. We celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees.