We are actively seeking an experienced UI and UX Designer to work on multiple products that are part of Almond’s core offering. These are both client-facing and internal-facing products that are enterprise-grade, meaning they’re bulletproof, work from day-1, etc. In case of breaking features, we are always thinking MVP first. We apply fail fast, learn fast and fix fast approach on our sandbox but think deeply about releasing features onto our production environments as this affects money flow in our ecosystem of partners.
Please be located in the Asia-Pacific time zone.
- Collaborate with business, product, and engineering teams to define and prioritize backlog items
- Run/lead design sprints alongside product owner and set the pace for design outputs
- Conduct research on partner pain points, distill business requirements, and propose solutions as part of UX research methodology and frameworks
- Work closely with the product manager and business teams to understand product vision and alignment with company goals
- Proactively work with the development team to determine feature implementation and assist in alpha and beta testing
- Create components and pick libraries that are customized and ready-to-use by front-end developers
- Work closely with developers to incorporate design and brand guidelines into product building process (primary/secondary colors, margins, do’s and don’ts, etc.)
- Completely manage CSS implementation, styling UI components and layouts; Support front end developers to identify and fix styling issues and integrating UI components in to the View (MVC)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a designer, UI design lead, UX researcher with design skills and certifications
- Familiarity with agile product development processes
- Comfortable with technology, APIs, and basic data investigation and presentation
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to elaborate on design choices and trade-offs to team members and external stakeholders
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally across product and engineering departments
- Track record of creating user-centric designs
- Experience with data analytics and visualization
Benefits & Culture
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic, global team of passionate professionals
- Remote work arrangement, allowing for flexibility and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including stock options
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Chance to contribute to the development of innovative fintech solutions that make a real impact on people’s lives
Financial barriers continue to impact the quality of life for people globally. Almond is a fintech company on a mission to remove these barriers through borderless financial technology, and we are growing! We are seeking a talented UI and UX Designer, Transfer Product to join our dynamic, global team of passionate professionals. If you are interested in making a real impact on a global scale and working remotely alongside some of the industry’s brightest minds, we want to meet you.
If this job description aligns with your qualifications and career aspirations, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity! Please send your resume, salary range, and cover letter to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Almond FinTech is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. We celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees.